JOIN OUR TEAM
Are you looking for a positive and stimulating work environment? Joining Aridis Pharmaceuticals means choosing a fast growing, innovative and collaborative company committed to advancing transformative, first-in-class anti-infectives for life-threatening respiratory infections. We are always looking for passionate and talented individuals to join our dedicated team to help us achieve our mission.
Explore our open positions below:
Scientist: Therapeutic Antibodies
Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (www.aridispharma.com) is a biopharmaceutical company based in Los Gatos, CA that focuses on developing innovative immunotherapies for infectious diseases. Complementing the product pipeline is a platform technology to discover rare, potent human monoclonal antibodies from patients. Aridis’ portfolio of monoclonal antibodies (mAbs) is comprised of five candidates, three of which are in late clinical development. Our antimicrobial product candidates are highly differentiated from conventional antibiotics in mechanisms of action, and are being developed using clinical study designs that allow for clear demonstration of superiority over standard of care antibiotics.
Aridis Pharmaceuticals is currently seeking a highly motivated and results-oriented scientist to contribute to our efforts in the discovery and preclinical development of novel antiviral and antibacterial monoclonal antibodies. The successful candidate will develop and execute the program from antibody discovery to lead selection and characterization. We are looking for a self-motivated team player who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced working environment.
- Lead efforts in discovery, selection, production and characterization of lead antibody candidates
- Express, purify and analyze novel target proteins
- Contribute to the design and implementation of the antibody discovery process
- Develop methods to functionally screen therapeutic antibodies and identify lead candidates
- Keep current on relevant scientific literature
- PhD and minimum of 2+ years of post-doctoral experience
- Background in virology and experience in virus/VLP/PsV production
- Experience with protein production in mammalian and bacterial systems including purification
- Experience with trans-membrane (TM) proteins preferred
- Experience with mammalian cell culture and associated techniques, especially FACS, preferred
- Experience with biophysical and functional protein characterization including cell-based assays involving mAbs desired
- Working knowledge of immunology is a plus
- Experience with analysis of omics data sets is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Good publication record
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Must be eligible to work in the US on an unrestricted basis
Aridis Pharmaceuticals is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment.
For immediate consideration, please submit your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org